Monday, March 10, 2008

Soon to be MRS. MOSSBERG!!!!

This is where it all began.........
We went to dinner the day before Valentines day because they were all booked on Valentines. We went to this amazing restraunt called Rodizios Grill. The food was soo good. Anyways, it was a normal night we just went to dinner and joked around with eachother then came home. I was joking with Pete and said, " thats all I get for Valentines day is just dinner." We came home, I got in my pajamas, and we played the board game Mancala. Pete said that he had to go upstairs and change into his pj's. He came down turned the tv off, and thru this little tiny box at me and said, "Here you go, you couldn't even wait until tomorrow." I opened the little box. It was a beautiful gold ring. I still didn't know what was going on. I looked at him, he got on one knee, and asked me to marry him. I started freaking out. He was soo cute, and said, " so does that mean yes?" Of course it does!!!!! I was so shocked, I had no idea. The last time I asked him when we were getting married he said in the next five years. Now I have to plan............

No comments: