Pretty sweet wigs eh??? hahah I thought it would be a good idea to wear these wigs out to the bar. The funny thing was that I wish I could just put a wig on all the time, It only took my like 5 mins to get ready. The boys all went to Petes brother Erics house then they ended up at Portocall. (the same bar we were at) Copy catters!!! It was a blast!!! Earlier that day we had a bbq after the rehearsal. It turned out great. Petes mom had been planning the bbq for weeks, and it was amazing. She did such a great job with everything. I'm so lucky to have such a great mother-in-law!! (more like a mom) Anyways, here are a few pictures from the rehearsal bbq.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
rehearsal bbq
Pretty sweet wigs eh??? hahah I thought it would be a good idea to wear these wigs out to the bar. The funny thing was that I wish I could just put a wig on all the time, It only took my like 5 mins to get ready. The boys all went to Petes brother Erics house then they ended up at Portocall. (the same bar we were at) Copy catters!!! It was a blast!!! Earlier that day we had a bbq after the rehearsal. It turned out great. Petes mom had been planning the bbq for weeks, and it was amazing. She did such a great job with everything. I'm so lucky to have such a great mother-in-law!! (more like a mom) Anyways, here are a few pictures from the rehearsal bbq.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment