Friday, August 1, 2008

Tagged!!!

I guess I have been Tagged! by Amber so I better fill this out!!!
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Playing Hockey 24/7
2. Busy being a tomboy!!
3. starting to like boys
4. hanging out with Amber, Natasha, and the old gang
5. driving my parents crazy
5 Things on my "To Do" list
1. thank yous from the wedding (i know i'm so far behind)
2. go to Alicias reception
3. clean my house
4. Go to Gym
5. go shopping
5 Places I've lived
1.West Jordan
2.Taylorsville
3.Colorado (springs, littleton)
4.Pentiction British Columbia Canada
5.Salt Lake City Ive been around hahah
5 Bad Habits
1. Eating to much ice cream
2. worrying about what everyone else thinks
3. stressing over the little things
4. Internet
5. procrastinating everything
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. buy an ice rink
2. open some salons
3. go shopping a lot
4. buy a lot of houses/cars
5. give to family
5 Favorite foods/snacks
1.Ice cream
2. la puente
3. chilis chips and salsa
4. popcicles
5. anything else pete makes me
5 People I'm tagging
1. Leslie
2. Marcie
3. Mark and Amber
4. Emily
5. I dont have that many blog friends

No comments: