Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sick husband!!!


Peter Came home while I was getting ready for school today, and said that he wasn't feeling good. He never ever misses work, and so I figured that he had to be pretty sick. So I decided that I should stay home from school just incase he needed anything. He told me to go to school, but today I just felt like staying home with him. He is sleeping right now, so I figured I would catch up on my blogging haha. I am the worst at this. I just get online, and check my email, myspace,facebook, and then I check everyone elses blogs, but I never update mine. By the time im done looking at everything Pete is asking what i'm doing and to come play with him. He is such a good husband. I am soo happy. Its funny because growing up I never thought that I would get married until I was old. Then I dated a bunch of retards. Then I finally found the one. I never thought that there was going to be "the one" Everyone always talked about finding theres, but I never really thought it was true. Once you find "the one" life is just so much better. You don't have to worry about anything. It's funny because girls at school will talk about how they got in a fight or broke up with there boyfriends, but I am soo happy that I will never have to go thru that. I'm so lucky that I have Pete. He is so smart, responsible, and is so perfect. He has really made my life a lot easier. I'm so lucky that I get to go to school full time and not work. He is the best husband in the world. Mine is better than yours!!!
OK so I know I have a lot of updating to do, and I have a lot of pictures to download. I can't guarentee I will finish today, but I will try harder to update more often.

No comments: