Cute pics...you need to put more of you in your dress! And make the pictures big enough that we can see them!! Oh and...your page sucks!! I need to help you make it look cuter!! And did you know that only one song on your playlist works? Ok I'm done being the big sister and criticizing your blog!! Love you!
MO!!! How are you!!!? These wedding pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! Looks like life is good. :) I am so happy for you. It's weird that you're all grown up! :) Thanks for saying hi!!! :)
3 comments:
The wedding was beautiful! All the pictures are great, I love the last one with your bridesmaids!
Cute pics...you need to put more of you in your dress! And make the pictures big enough that we can see them!! Oh and...your page sucks!! I need to help you make it look cuter!! And did you know that only one song on your playlist works? Ok I'm done being the big sister and criticizing your blog!! Love you!
MO!!! How are you!!!? These wedding pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! Looks like life is good. :) I am so happy for you. It's weird that you're all grown up! :) Thanks for saying hi!!! :)
Post a Comment