Friday, September 26, 2008
AAAhhhhh girls girls girls!!!!
Ok so I need to vent. There is a girl at my school that always gives me dirty looks. Today my teacher moved my station right next to hers. I am kinda use to the dirty looks by now, but today was over the top. She gave me the dirtiest look anyone could ever imagine, and then went and talked crap about me to these other girls. I know that she is young, and immature, but really???? What the heck?? So I was sitting in the lunch room, and I asked her friend, (which was talking crap to me about her one week ago) why she was giving me such bad looks and what her deal was. She informed me that she knew but couldn't tell me. I then was like fine I will ask her myself. I tried being the bigger person, and just asking her what the deal was. What did I say, what did I do to ever make her hate me so bad. I just don't like having enimys and don't understand why someone has something so against me. She said that she just didn't like me and then her friend got into it and told me that I think i'm so perfect. She then began to tell me that my life is so perfect and thats why they don't like me. They told me that I don't have any drama so I think i'm better then they are. I really don't think i'm better than anyone. I couldn't believe they were saying this to me. They told me that since I don't have any drama that I think i'm cool. REALLYY????? hahah I just don't understand girls I dont understand why they either get jealous or mad at people because they are HAPPY. Yes, I do have drama, and yes I do have things going on im my life. Nobodys life is perfect. Yes I have had stuff in the past that has happened to me. But ya know what I don't dwell on those things every day and bring my drama to school or talk about it nonstop. Yes I don't have baby daddy drama, Yes I have a good husband, and yes I am doing something with my life. If anyone wants drama in there life GO TO HAIR SCHOOL!!! I can't believe how much drama girls dig up on a daily basis. I can't believe how girls can get upset or talk shit about one another on a daily basis. It is amazing to me how rediculous it is. I cant wait to be done with school. I will officially be out of that place the first week of December. WOOOHOOO!!!!!! O and by the way I cut and recolored my hair today so that made me happy. My hair is to my shoulders now!!! I chopped it all off!!! Thanks for listening to me vent, and if you have any advise on how to deal with girls with drama please help!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry and the pictures of you and your new short hair are where? Oh just so you know Rachel wanted me to tell her Auntie MoMo and her Uncle Poot that she is HUGE! She's in the 95th percintile for height and weight 26 inches long and 16 lbs 12oz! Crazy big! We miss you. And we are glad that you are so happy you deserve to be! Good for you!
Do you ever update this thing?? We should go dinner together sometime...and I need to get my ring!!
Post a Comment