Sunday, November 9, 2008

Twilight Premiere!!!




I am on the design team at my school which is 6 girls that go to different events to do hair/makeup and other stuff. I just found out that we will be doing hair and makeup for the Twilight premiere at Jordan Commons. I haven't read the books, but this might give me a reason to want to start them. I am always so busy I can barely keep up with this blog thing. I am going to really try hard to start updating it more frequently. I love looking at everyone else's blogs, and i'm sure people want to know whats going on in our lives too!!!! The other day at school we started practicing all kinds of makeup for the event. I did the makeup on Alex, and she did mine. Here are some pictures of us with our vampire makeup........

1 comment:

LegallyAllred said...

Scary! I think we looked even better the night of the premiere.