Sunday, November 9, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!!






I KNOW THIS IS LATE BUT I JUST WANTED TO POST OUR HALLOWEEN PICTURES. I WAS PEGGY BUNDY AND PETE WANTED TO BE A POLYGAMIST WOMAN. FOR SCHOOL ME AND 4 OTHER GIRLS WERE SISTER WIFES. ALSO LOOK AT MY CUTE NIECE AND NEPHEWS......

5 comments:

Mark and Amber Kincher said...

So cute! Yeah, Uncle Poot is a little scary. He looks like an old President's wife! He would have made a great Al, but if he really wanted to dress up like a girl, what's between the two of you!! I'm glad that you finally posted again. We love looking at your posts, it makes us feel as though we're part of your life all the way out here in TX!

Amber {Utah Photography} said...

haha thats funny we were polygamists also. They were a hit!

Leslie said...

Hey you need to post the pics from the concert...so that I can copy and steal them!!

Leslie said...

Hey Loser...still waiting for my pictures!! Oh ya and thanks for calling me to let me know you passed your test! Seriously...you called Amber before you called me?? That hurts!! Congrats anyways!!

Anonymous said...

Melissa! Wow it's been forever. Congrats on getting married and all thats going on in your life! You look so happy!