Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hair school Competition




So last month my school had a competition. It was called a fantasy hair competition. They didn't really have any rules or anything that you had to go by. You could do whatever you wanted. I decided that it would be sweet to do a Statue of Liberty. I had so much fun doing it. My friend Jacie took the day off work and came to be my model. I'm so lucky I have a good friend like her. Anyways, everyone at school was so impressed by my statue of liberty. All the teachers told me that it wasn't going to be hard to judge mine because they all thought mine was the best. They all told me how awesome I did. Anyways, the judges were all from Walmart Supersmart salons. (which suck) Anyways I was the first one to go up on stage and talk about my model. I said "this is Jacie Liberty she just flew in from New York this morning." Then I said a bunch more funny stuff, and everyone laughed, and thought it was good. Then the rest of the people went, and I totally thought I had it in the bag. Then they called all of the winners, and I only got second in one of the divisions. I was really disappointed because most of the people didn't put as much work into there models as I did. I did hair, makeup, and made the outfit. It really was the best, but o well. I'm glad that I have pictures for my portfolio now. I can't wait until the next compeition. Here are some pictures of my lady liberty!!!!

No comments: