Monday, December 15, 2008

2 days to go!!!!

I officially have two more days of school left!!!! I took my written final test on December 1st and passed with a 91%!!! I took my practical final test on Dec. 9th and passed!!!!! I'm soo excited to be done with those tests!!! I can't believe I only have two more days of beauty school left!!!! All I can say is wooohooooo!!!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats! I'm so proud of you! Seriously though...no New Kids on the Block pictures?? I shared my thanksgiving pictures with you...I gave you my snack pack!! This officially means war! J/k! I still love you...but really I want those pictures!

LegallyAllred said...

Yea, I'm so glad that you found our blog. I'm even more excited that you'll be done with school TOMORROW!! No wait TODAY!!! YEA!! Can't wait for you to do my hair either. It's going to be fabulous :)