Friday, February 18, 2011

Well...Its been a couple years hahahah

I thought for sure I would keep up with this blog thingy. Well, I was wrong. Today I was looking at someone else's blog, and realized, "I wish I was cool like them" They can look back at all the cool things they did, because they took time to write about it. I decided that even if nobody else looks at this silly thing, I'm doing it for myself. A lot has happened since 2009....I no longer work at Mane Attraction. I work for an amazing salon called White Ginger....I'm not sure what took me so long to switch. I did, and I love it. I have been working there since Sept 2010. Pete also doesn't work for Penske anymore. He now works for Rush Enterprises, or Ideallease...I'm not exactly sure what he does, I just know that he is a rental manager. He loves it...He is also still reffing hockey. I don't think will ever stop doing that. Anyways, well instead of talking about the past...I am going to try my best to keep up with the future, and everything that goes on from now on. One huge milestone in our lives is that I'm preggo....I am currently 12 1/2 weeks right now. We found out on Dec 24, 2010 After taking 6 tests. We went to our first doctors appointment on Feb 4th, The day after Peteys 28th Birthday!!! I will Post pictures.......Well if there is anyone out there reading this, please have faith...I know I have said in the past that i'm gonna keep up with this silly blog.......but this time i'm serious!!!

No comments: