
I have to keep telling myself...someday you can talk about the present, and future. For now i'm trying to play catch up, because i'm the worst blogger in the world!! Our first baby appointment was on Feb 4th...The day after Petes 28th Birthday which we went to dinner at Salt Lake Pizza and Pasta. So Feb 4th was the big day. It didn't feel real until this day. After getting my blood drawn, which I do not like at all, we got to see the little bean. It was kicking and playing all over in my belly. I was 10 weeks on this day. So according to all the books, websites, and blogs, he/she was about the size of a Red Cinnamon Bear. Which seems so crazy to have something growing inside of you. Here is our first ultrasound picture....what do you think boy/girl???
1 comment:
Congrats!! It's official! We're so excited for you and Pete. Keep us posted on your progress.
Post a Comment